Saturday, November 3, 2012

2012-2013 Student Interviews

I loved this idea from Carisa at 1+1+1=1. It was quite fun interviewing my guys and hearing what they had to say. Because we transitioned from school to homeschool, I am a bit late in the year with all of the homeschool tenants of education, so forgive me for posting this in November!

I have created a basic template for this, for those who want one. If you send me an email address I will send it to you as I am not sure it would post here without losing the formatting. Even with the template, you would still have to insert your own pics, obviously. I created mine a bit differently than Carisa, b/c I have no photography software skills and it was getting late and I wanted to feel like I had accomplished something by staying up 3 hours over my "bedtime." So, it's not perfect, but it's ours. If you are savvy with photography software, then yours will look better than mine. Oh, and I let my boys choose their color scheme, so forgive me if it does not "match." I like to let them be creative.

So here's to trying (and a little inspiration!).......




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!