Friday, November 29, 2013

Gift Tags

!!FRIDAY FREEBIE!
In an effort to make Christmas and gift giving more meaningful, our family “shakes the tree” with three Christmas gifts per child. (My mother has a tradition of allowing my brothers and me to open one gift on the night of Christmas Eve. I just could not part with this tradition so likewise our sons do receive a Christmas Eve gift; but we do make it clear that their Christmas gifts are a set three resembling what Jesus was given.)




I normally choose two different gift wraps for both of my sons so I can easily know whose is who. However, I was having a hard time keeping up with which gift was which. After all, what sense does it make to have such a meaningful gift exchange and my sons are not aware of what they are and their mother keeps loosing track?

To help me (and include them), I created these cute, fun gift tags that label each present and includes a special poem to help them remember.


If you just so happen to give gifts in this same way, I have a freebie for you right before December!

Gift Tags: The 3 Gifts Jesus Received



Remember, God created you for His glory!

 Blessings, 
Miss Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!