Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Character Training



One of the main "subjects" I am very passionate about in our homeschool is CHARACTER! Not only do I teach and discuss character throughout the day, we have two concentrated times during our school time to learn more about how to be moral and upright. 


I found an excellent character graphic organizer over at Blessed Beyond a Doubt. I decide on a character trait for us to study for the week. We spend Monday through Thursday filling it in and discussing it. Since my boys are rather young, I find the information ahead of time and I have them copy what needs to go in each area.

This week was DILIGENCE! Here is what we found! Please feel free to print your chart out at Blessed Beyond a Doubt and then pull the information I have here for character training in your homeschool! (Join me next week for "Peacemaker" Character Training!) 
-Blessings, Miss Mom










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!