Friday, September 20, 2013

My Homeschool Class 13-14

We started our school year the first week of September and I am excited to see it all unfold. I have prayed, planned, and prepped and I am ready to see the fruits of my labor and my sons' growth spiritually, academically, socially!


We began the 13-14 school year with my youngest as a Kindergartner and my oldest as a 3rd grader.This is our 2nd year homeschooling and our 2nd year with the back to school interviews.

I originally got the idea from Carisa over at 1+1+1=1 last year and I loved it so much that I had to adopt it in our homeschool. (Thanks, Carisa!)

Introducing.....Chipmunk

Introducing...Peanut


My Boys (A.K.A "My Class")


Would you like an interview for your child/class? 
Let me know in the "Comments" and I will reply!



Blessings, Miss Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!