Monday, July 8, 2013

People Prayers

If you are anything like me, you love yourself, your "created" family, and your "born-in" family. Because I am so in love with all these people, I desire to pray for them. I mean, really pray for them. Not just, "Father, bless so-and-so." Don't get me wrong, I have done that. It never felt "right", but it was all I knew and I figured some prayer was better than no prayer. It was easy to pray over my own mother, my own husband, or my beloved, sweet little boys; but how do I pray for that wayward auntie or long-lost cousin? It's not likeI really "know" them or even understand why they are going through whatever they are going through. This really bothered me. I knew there had to be something I could do through prayer. On the tail-end of a prayer call, my pastor mentioned the three prayers that you pray over people, any person. As I began to study this and gain further teaching, I became aware off all the "benefits" and power I could pray over all these people I am connected to, by blood or otherwise. Wanna know a secret? You can even pray these prayers over yourself!  

Basically, there are three prayers found in the New Testament that you should pray for people daily. You can download them HERE! May you be blessed as you pray for all the people you love and watch God take action!


Blessings, 
Joyice, The Writing Enhancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!