Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Curriculum, Curriculum!

I am a homeschool newbie! So, naturally I  researched and researched until my fingers bled. My goal was simple: to find curriculum that I could teach and my sons could learn. As I searched, I wished there was one master list of various subjects that I could view. I found some lists here and there but nothing that was organized enough, in my opinion, to want to visit link after link. In an effort, to help out some new moms or moms who are just looking to switch, I created a list of curriculum you can refer to. It is not all inclusive, but it was a good start if you were as lost as I was! :-)

List includes curricula on the following subjects:
  • Grammar & Writing
  • Handwriting
  • Bible/Character
  • Reading/Phonics
  • Spelling
  • Math
  • Science
  • History/Geography/Social Studies

Also included are links on the following:
  • Grade Kits
  • Free Curricula 
  • Latin
  • Planning & Attendance
  • Work From Home


Blessings, Joyice, The Writing Enhancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!