Saturday, May 4, 2013

May's Monthly Goals

Monthly Goals
One of my goals is to create a monthly goals list! I always write down items as I go throughout my day but I desired to organize it monthly at the beginning of each month and on purpose think about what I needed, what I needed to do, and what my family and community needed from me. In an effort, to at last set that goal, I have begun with May! In order to keep myself accountable, I will update this post in June on what I have accomplished in May. ~~~Be Inspired~~~
May

Personal:
·         Confirm a plan to daily (and throughout the day) meditate on the Word/become closer to God
·         Laminate and hang important scriptures and prayers in our new place
·         Exercise daily…even if it is only running around with my boys

Marriage:
·         Plan 2 date nights
·         Flirt (daily) with my husband, on purpose

Parenting:
·         Speak nicer to my kids (not always in “mommy mode”)
·         Go back to my “mommy morning song” when waking up the boys
·         Plan intentional daily fun for the boys and I (even if it only means a random pillow fight or jam session with the Fish)
·         Host some type of weekly family fun inside the house
·         Create a plan from “Bringing up Boys with Character” to institute in our daily lives

Homeschooling:
·         Come up with a new way for our “prayer circle”
·         Finishing creating Aesop units
·         Continue planning our summer studies
·         Introduce Chipmunk to the following: spelling of his last name, coin money, vowels, and long and short sounds
·         Re-create our “Morning Board” (it was ruined in our recent move) ;-(
·         Place my BJU order
·         Create a list of Scholastic books I need for our homeschool in preparation for their sale

Homemaking:
·         Create a schedule for my husband in the morning
·         Create a bathroom chart for Peanut (since he has his own bathroom now, we are stepping him up in the responsibility department)
·         Meal planning
·         Purchase some bath mats, for crying out loud

Finance:
·         Create a new budget to include summer activities, new monthly income and outgo
·         Create a plan to institute our “10-70-10-10” plan”
·         Consolidate student loans

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family:
·         Send an email to check on my homeschool mom, friends
·         Create e-cards for the important moms in my life
·         Create a schedule for tutoring one of my friend’s daughter
·         Speak to my first lady about a homeschool ministry, maybe

Blogging/Online:
·         Update my blog and my site
·         Update my social media pages (still pondering about Twitter)
·         Write my guest post for HHSM

Consulting:
·         Update my site
·         Order my new materials
·         Enter my customer’s order
·         Update my senior consultant for May & July conventions





Blessings, Joyice, The Writing Enhancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!